Top menu >> Accounts >> Missing Accounts view
You have the ability to make a copy of the built-in Missing Accounts view and create your own custom view to show you accounts that were missing in any other month.
From the Accounts page open up the drop down menu for view by clicking next to All and click Missing accounts.
Click Edit view.
1. Change the name of the view for the months you like to compare.
2. Edit the filters for the view. Make sure you make the latest run the filter that 'Exclude' and the one prior to that 'Include' as shown in the screenshot.
3. Select columns and adjust the months in the view, scroll down for screenshot and instructions.
1. From the Commissions drop down menu select the Net billed and Gross Comm. months
2. Remove the columns you do not need in the view.