The Fulfillment concept takes a list of requirements and compares it with a list that may satisfy those requirements to produce a summary of requirements that are fulfilled or satisfied as of a particular date.
For Vehicle Inspection Tracking, the Inspection Schedule contains a list of Inspection Types will be considered the requirements. The Inspection History will be used to satisfy the requirements.
Top Menu >> Setup >> Vehicles >> Form fulfillment
Select a Matching process to proceed with the Fulfillment configuration.
Matching process: Vehicle Inspection Type
The next step, after configuring the Matching process, is to configure the Requirements and Fulfilled by sections.
To configure Requirements (mandatory):
- choose the Table field that defines the mandatory requirements, in this case it is called Inspection Schedule
- choose a Start Date field that determines when that Inspection Type requirement becomes effective
- choose an End Date field that determines when that Inspection Type requirement no longer applies
- choose the Age override, this identifies how long a particular Inspection Type is good for. When an Inspection (of that type) is completed, how long until it needs to be completed again.
For this solution optional requirements have not been identified and all Inspection Types in the Inspection Schedule will be considered mandatory. As a result the Requirements (optional) fields can be left blank or n/a.
To configure Fulfilled by, which is what satisfies the Requirements (mandatory) and Requirements (optional) Table fields
- choose the Table field that defines what satisfies the Requirements (mandatory) table: Inspection History
- choose the Start Date field that determines the start date the Inspection is valid from: Date and Time of Inspection
- choose the End Date field that determines the end date the Inspection is valid to. In this case, the Inspect Again After field will identify how long the Inspection is valid for, so the End can can be left as n/a.
Next, we'll configure the Display:
- Title - title that is displayed in the Fulfillment section
- Fulfilled - label that is applied to Fulfilled Topics
- Unfulfilled - label that is applied to Unfulfilled Topics
- Fulfilled mandatory - display colour that is applied to Fulfilled mandatory topics
- Unfulfilled mandatory - display colour that is applied to Unfulfilled mandatory topics
- Fulfilled optional - display colour that is applied to Fulfilled optional topics
- Unfulfilled optional - display colour that is applied to Unfulfilled optional topics
- Today and for “in X days” - identifies the relative points in time that the system will automatically display Fulfillment summaries for. Un-checking the box will hide the In X days section. When viewing the form, if you press on “Today” or “In X days” the system will display a detailed breakdown of the information that makes up the Fulfillment summary. This information can be filtered by Topic or Mandatory/Optional
- Additional matching column when viewing by subject - choose an additional column to display in the Fulfillment section that will add meaning or clarity when viewing the Employee Training Profile (the subject)
- Additional subject column when viewing by match - choose an additional column to display in the Fulfillment section that will add meaning or clarity when viewing the Training Topic (the match)
- Default sorting - the default sort order when viewing topics in the Training Fulfillment section
- Filtered process - identifies the process that acts as a filter between the Subject process and the Matching process
- Filtered form subject list shows - identifies what should be displayed in the Filter form Training Fulfillment section, Fulfilled requirements or Unfulfilled requirements
Fulfillment Display - Vehicle
Click Today to show a detailed listing of the Inspections.
Fulfillment Display - Inspection Type