Register leads in the Lighthouse Partner Portal and receive 5% of the monthly recurring revenue (MRR) on those that result in closed contracts. Also, for Sales and Application Partners, after registering a lead you can request sales assistance/advice from Lighthouse if required.
How to Register a Lead
Logon to the Partner Portal from the URL: lighthousepartnerportal.lighthousehse.com. Enter your Username and Password.
From the Dashboard you'll see the start button to start a form in the Leads process, which we've titled Register A Lead. Click this button and you'll get a new lead form.
We've made the lead bullet proof. All the necessary fields are required, so you won't be able to submit the form without filling them out first. Of particular importance is the field Lead Assignment. You need to indicate what your intentions are for this lead.
If you are a Partner submitting a lead for Lighthouse to work, choose Partner Assigns Lead to Lighthouse, and we’ll either accept or reject the lead. Typically we’ll only reject a lead if the lead has already been registered or we can’t contact the lead with the information you've provided.
If you are a Partner registering a lead that you plan on working or are already working, choose Partner Working Lead. After you submit the lead to Lighthouse we'll check to make sure the lead is not already registered. If the lead is not already registered, we will accept the lead registration and we’ll look forward to hearing from you with a signed contract. If the lead is already registered, we will reject the lead and offer our sympathies.
- Lead registration is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A lead, if registered, will remain valid for 120 days but may be renewed if it is actively being pursued. Our average time to close a lead is currently 111 days. We want to make sure that leads are being actively worked and do not become stale. If you are a Sales or Application Partner, please refer to the Leads Process for further information on how to use and update information on the lead form.
Leads from Lighthouse
As a certified Sales or Application Partner, you'll receive qualified leads from Lighthouse that are prioritized by your certified partner level and region for FREE. That's right, you get FREE marketing as a Sales and Application Partner.
You will be notified of new leads from the Partner Portal by email and via your Dashboard.
When you receive a new lead, you must initiate contact within 2 working days. Do this by checking off the action on the lead form and entering a date in the Contact Initiated On date field and the Lead Contact Log, Activity Date date field. If you don't check off your action or initiate contact within 2 working days of receiving the lead, we may assign the lead to another Partner.
- Lead approval/rejection will typically be assessed within 24 – 48 hours. If you don’t hear from us within this time frame, contact us.
- Once a lead is registered and approved, assistance from Lighthouse may be accessed for sales support and product expertise. If you require assistance, send us an action from the lead form with your request.
- On the flip side, Lighthouse may require the expertise of one of our knowledgeable Partners and may bring a potential lead to a Partner to work together.
- Lighthouse can provide advice and counsel regarding user and implementation fees based on its experience, but all pricing discussions, quotes, and other pricing related material should be delivered to the customer by the Partner.
- Lighthouse pays commission directly to the Partner when payment is RECEIVED from a Subscriber. If your Subscriber is not paying their bills, we'll be in contact with you to find out why.
- Lighthouse reserves the right to change/cancel any pricing list issued. Don't worry, we'll notify you and give you time to adjust.
- Lighthouse reserves the right to alter, delete, or modify the program at any time, at its sole discretion. It does not affect a lead already registered and still in progress.